viernes, 1 de junio de 2012


   ZERO CONDITIONAL :  What is zero conditional? The zero conditional is a kind of sentence that we will use to talk about things which are always true  - facts of our everyday life, general truths, scientific facts, and so on. In general zero conditional sentences will mean the same thing if "when" is used instead of "if") CONDICIONAL CERO: ¿Que es la oración condicional de clase cero? Llamamos oración de condicional cero a la que usaremos para hablar de cosas que son siempre ciertas-hechos de nuestra vida cotidiana, verdades generales, hechos científicos y cosas similares.(En general las oraciones condicionales de tipo cero significarán  lo mismo que si utilizamos 'when' (cuando) en lugar de 'if' (si)
Examples  Ejemplos
If you add two and two, you get fourSi sumas dos y dos, obtienes cuatro.
If you heat water to 100 º, it boils.Si calientas agua a 100º, hierve.
If it rains, I get wet.Si llueve, me mojo.
If you travel to Europe, you have to change the hour.Si viajas a Europa, tienes que cambiar la hora.
NOTE:  We use the same form of the present simple tense in each part of a zero conditional sentence.NOTA: Utilizamos la misma forma del presente simple en cada parte de la oración condicional de clase cero.





If I travel to Italy visit the Eiffel Tower 

If I travel to visit Barcelona Spain 

If I travel to visit usa las vegas nevada 

If I travel to visit the big ben london

 If I travel to visit the Great Wall of China China

 If I travel to visit the Vatican Rome 

If I travel to Portugal I would take a picture with cristiano ronaldo 

If I travel to Colombia to visit shakira If I travel to Argentina to visit leonel messi 

If I travel to visit africa shouthafrica

If I travel to visit japan i visit korea

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario