viernes, 1 de junio de 2012

I like to play soccer, I like dancing, I like to sing, I like going to movies, I like traveling, I prefieroir to mazatlan that culiacan, I prefer the blue to pink, I prefer eating pizza burger, I prefer to sing to dance, I like to play slots, I'd rather laugh than mourn, I'd rather sleep than exercise, I prefer to go to the pools that the river, I prefer walking to running, I I prefer to play xbox to play gameboy, I'd rather play soccer than playing basketball, I like to live at night, I like to listen to beyonce, I prefer the pop band, I like rock, I like romantic music for love grows full of tenderness and soul, I like to fix appliances, I like to have fun in town, I like to go to san juan, I prefer to go to san juan Cosala that, I like going to dances.


london  is  a place  wonderfulLondon  is a place bigLondon is a wonderful place who is a big













Kim Kardashian is beautiful and better world model

Kim kardashian  is famous

.Which Kim Kardashian  is beautiful famous an better world model.














the Car  is red
his Car is elegant, comfortable and expensive 

that car red is elegant comfortable and expensive 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario